Newfoundland and Labrador scheduled Salmon Rivers
Season and Daily Bag Limit (Retained)
Tag Use. (Bag Limits, Catch-and-Release)
- No fish may be retained:
- A valid inland fishery licence for salmon is required. (Two per day Catch-and-Release)
Class 2 Rivers:
- Tag 1 is valid from 1 hour before sunrise June 1 until one hour after sunset on July 20. Subject to the in-season review, Tag 2 is valid one hour before sunrise on July 21 (Red tags only).
- One fish possession limit.
- Three per day Catch-and-Release
- Retention of salmon in non-scheduled waters is not permitted.
- Catch and release limit of three fish per day.